Thursday, October 1, 2009

Wishful thinking

So early this morning I sat bolt upright following one of those dreams where you confuse it for real life.
I was lying in bed with a naked Zooey Deschanel, the Yes Man, and Failure to Launch actress. We were fooling about, joking, not doing the funky chicken, or the wild monkey dance…it was all rather sweet and innocent.
The setting: a dorm room at a very highbrow university because my bed wage huge, the sheets were clean ha ha and the room was 80% mahogany - Yes the detail was immaculate.
The dream must have been semi lucid as I was manipulating what was happening. I had Zooey on a string ha ha, she even laughed at my jokes.
I noticed that I could see Zooey's breasts, and felt rather shy so I moved to pull the sheets over her from my left side to the right, to where she was lying. Just at that moment, I realised that I was actually taking the sheets from Lauren, my real life girly/ladyfriend, who lay on my left, to give to my dream girlfriend…er the girlfriend in my dreams.
I felt so embarrassed, but thankfully Lauren never stirred.

It left me wondering what this dream could mean? A threesome in the offing? In my dreams…

No comments:

Post a Comment