Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Bright side of life +10…

Affirmations are strong positive statements that help us reach a certain state of mind or develop a desirable quality.
They are worded as if the situation is already so, such as, "I am calm in the traffic", "I am a punctual person".
Affirmations replace the negative messages in your subconscious with positive ones.
Thoughts and words are extremely powerful, and play a big role in determining what we attract into our lives. I firmly believe this to be true…I have said it a thousand times…"I want a big penis, I want a big penis," and after much repetition, it came true, the same about having a beautiful girlfriend, "I want a beautiful girlfriend, with amazing breasts, and matching personality"…it came true.
Word of advise though, be careful not to set unrealistic goals like…"I want a mansion in the South of France with several sports cars in my horse shoe driveway and an open invitation to Hugh Hefner's mansion, and a majority shares in Google"…I have repeated these a thousand times, I have even taken up foreign languages to voice these desires, but to no avail. One has to be realistic, obviously.
Our thoughts become our reality.
Repeated regularly, they eventually become fact…unless you are this Japanese woman who drove home with the body of an 80-year-old pedestrian lodged in her windscreen.
"I am a good driver, I am a good driver" will not help in a situation that this 23-year-old driver found herself in, having struck the elderly woman before driving seven kilometers home with the victim's body wedged in the shattered windscreen.
She was charged with causing a traffic accident resulting in death and escaping after running over a person with a car.

Get into the habit of repeating your affirmations every day, in the shower, at the traffic lights or in the supermarket queue…you look stupid, but feel great inside…

No comments:

Post a Comment