Thursday, June 11, 2009

Sex, latex and a chicken


So the curious case of the latex filled, sado-masochist liaison between one of France's most influential bankers and his lover, who is accused of killing him, has sparked interest again in Switzerland.
Sordid details of the couple's relationship are set to unfurl during the trial, which began yesterday four years after banker Edouard Stern was found dead clad in a latex bodysuit, with two bullets in the head and two others in the body.
One thing we can deduce from the case is that latex is not bullet proof.
It follows the recent mysterious death of David Carradine, and also reminds me off the that Spanish guy they found at the bottom of a cliff face with his pants down and a dead chicken attached to his you know what.
The case centres on whether Stern drove the woman to kill him by harassing her or whether she was after his money.
“Are you after my money? Tell me damn it or I will force you to watch me parade around in this shiny little black number I found in my cupboard.”
“I will ask you again? Are you after my money?” speak now, or I will forever hold my piece in one hand and a whip in the other!”
Lawyers argue that the accused committed a ‘crime of passion’ – what exactly does that mean?
Since the discovery of Stern's body in his luxury penthouse apartment in the centre of Geneva, speculation has been rife over the hidden life of the person who was once France's 38th richest man.
A lawyer accused the lover, Brossard of "stirring up the fantasies of a 50-year-old man," who became dependant on a "sexually deviant little blonde from the suburbs."
Brossard's attorneys, on the other hand, have described the banker as an unscrupulous manipulator and sexual predator.
He said that Brossard was the toy of Stern who repeatedly humiliated and harassed her, subjecting her to "a moral degradation, to physical degradation."
According to Alec Reymond, another of her lawyers, "very seriously deviant images that Edouard Stern had downloaded on his computer" led to the conclusion that he is "not the poor victim who was manipulated by an uncontrollable sexual deviant."


What a perv…and just how many of his ilk are out there? It is uncanny that so many wealthy people are caught with their pants down in the bedroom, so to speak.
Is it a class thing? Is it a case of when someone earns X amount of money, they are entitled to come out of the closet wearing latex and rubber. $100million earned last year, splendid, lets put a gerbil up my arse and nipple clamps on. $200million, oh yes, I was really looking forward to getting tied up and hot wax poured over my penis by a dwarf and transvestites.
I blame the internet and the ANC, fuck it!


A quick update on my work colleague - He was telling us today that he could have avoided the Air France crash over the Atlantic, if he had been the pilot.

No comments:

Post a Comment