Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The Messiah


So apparently one needs to have 'fashionable' in vogue words in order to get ones blogging site up the search rankings quicker than a double six and that really long ladder on number 28 on the Snakes and Ladders board game that takes you to within a fraction of 100 and the winning post.

So what are these popular words in our vernacular today? Suicide bombers, Jacob Zuma, Paris Hilton, Barack Obama, Jenna Jameson, and Michael Phelps?
How quickly words like John McCain, Saddam Hussein (well he is dead) George Bush and David Beckham…ok maybe not the last two, but I wish they would just both go away, become so last year…

And before that? BC, but only just, words like Jesus Christ, and the Messiah, Judas, Jerusalem, crucified, the Three Wise Men, an olive tree, some white turtle doves and perhaps even leather sandals would have been quite popular.
So here's to a quick few climbs up the ranking ladder on my first go and a few bead movings on the old abacus.

Oh, I would also like to start a trend of having a little joke at the end of each post…(er he told himself)…

I was depressed last night so I called Lifeline. Can you Adam and Eve it, my call went through to a freaking’ call centre in Pakistan. I mentioned that I was feeling suicidal and they went all ballistic and asked me if I could fly a plane.
Its all in the delivery, don't you see? drum role please!

No comments:

Post a Comment